Anal Sex Tips To Ensure Comfort And Pleasure Of The Act
The difference between attempting anal sex and enjoying the same was highlighted by a survey on sexual health conducted by the Kinsey Institute of Indiana University. It states that of the total sample of the research, almost half the respondents or the couples have attempted anal sexes. Well, there lies the difference between attempting anal sex and enjoy love making this way. Many couples have reported their discomfort, and severe pain caused due to their first attempts. This pain of the first time has scared the couple away from any further experimentation on anal sex.
Pay heed to your partner
Professor Debby Herbenick, Ph.D., who played an integral role in conducting the survey, stated in Men’s Health that anal sex often hurts women a lot. Of the total women participated in the survey, seventy percent of them reported feeling the pain in the recent episodes of anal sex. She emphasizes on the fact that if during love making the female partner says she is not interested in this form of sex because it hurts or bleeding after anal sex or if she is apprehensive about being hurt, then paying heed to her is the best.
Follow simple tips to give pleasure
Through the research, she has imparted few anal sex tips that can reduce the discomfort of the partners and make it comfortable and pain-free for both the partners. Few of these steps are:
- Take the time, feel relaxed and speak about anal sex with your partner. May be after dinner or after your intimate moment, you can speak to your partner facts about anal sex. However, you need to make your partner feel how happy you are with your present love life. If your partner shows interest regarding the same, speak about the various concerns regarding the same. It is important for the partners to enjoy the experience and feel comfortable.
- Herbenick suggests the couples to have anal sex when they are sober. The reason being that you need to have control of your emotions and assess the mood of your partner so that comfort is guaranteed through the process. If your partner urges you to stop during the process, make sure that you do so. Ensure that your partner is enjoying the act equally.
- A reputed doctor dealing with sexuality and author of NeuroLoveology suggests that a couple to bathe each other especially the genitals prior to the act to make anal sex better. The doctor suggests that the time you spend fondling and lathering the body of your partner will help her body to be ready for the act.
- Once if you have experienced anal sex does not imply that you can do it every time. It is wise to seek permission regarding the same every time you get into the act.
- Through the research, it was identified that often the couples do not use lubricant for anal sex that causes anal sex bleeding and pain. In order to ensure a smooth and comfortable intimacy, it is important to reduce the pain with water-based lubricant.
- You can initiate the process by anal fingering techniques. Start with two fingers as it sets in the mood of the act and accustom your partner with the movements. You can try out various positions till you are comfortable.
Following these tips will make anal play for beginners easy, comfortable and free of pain. So, follow these ardently and enjoy the anal sex with your partner.