Bloom Up Your Love Affair Into A Beautiful Relation
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged cupid painted blind.
(William Shakespeare: The Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Love is an emotion of strong attraction and a feeling of intense attachment towards someone. Roses to many and mystery to some, love and relationships are an integral part of everyone’s life. Here are some noteworthy facts about love:
- As they say, like poles repel, if two people are too similar or too dissimilar, they are unlikely to last longer.
- Relations can be crazy and fascinating at the same time. They are full of twists and sometimes weird traditions. According to a study conducted by a Syracuse University professor, falling in love has feelings homogeneous to that of cocaine effect.
- Scientifically talking, when you fall in love, your brain works to release chemicals from its twelve different parts. Your body image and its functions get altered as a result of the feeling of love.
- Love is often misunderstood and misaligned with lust and passion. It is a physical attraction with emotions which are intense. It is for this reason that alcohol induced hook ups or instant one night stands do not usually result in a long term relation. Physical attraction does play an important role in love but it is ruled by the warmth of care and affinity with positive vibrations.
- The feeling of love can be momentary as well as prolonged. Sometimes it is a mutually felt psychological rhythm whereas at other times it is an everlasting emotional and mental state of two people where one holds deep caring for the other till the time immaterial.
Does She Love You?
It is not uncommon to be in a state of dilemma when you wonder whether she loves you or not. How to tell if she loves you? Here are few persuasive ways to navigate from dilemma to assurance:
- Your girl would be more concerned about you than ever. She would genuinely assure her presence whenever you require her.
- You would be frequently introduced to her family and friends by her. She would be always willing to know about your people too.
- Have you been noticing some changes in her appearance lately? Is she trying to look more attractive than ever? Well then someone is trying hard to impress you!
- If she has been too much around you than anybody else, then be sure that your company is all that matters to her.
- If she is in love with you, physical contact would mean a lot to her. Her gestures of putting arms on your shoulders or holding hands often are a part of her body language indicative of her interests in you.
Does He love you?
Have you been wondering lately whether his frequent stares are love or lust? How to tell if he loves you? Here are some ways to find out:
- Well some women might find it too flashy, but if he has been bringing you flowers for no apparent reasons, then he has definitely fallen for you.
- He would willingly cancel his most important of engagements for you, that’s love.
- He wouldn’t keep checking for messages or calls on his phone when with you. Suppression of that urge so as to assure complete attention to you is love.
- Even though he might know just one single recipe, but would still treat you to his culinary skills if you have had a bad day.
- He loves introducing you to his friends and goes gaga over your accomplishments however small or big they might be.
Navigating a love towards a monogamous relationship can be a path full of emotional ups and downs. But being in love can be truly majestic. All the best!