Follow Tips And Enjoy Having Sex During Pregnancy
The changing levels of progesterone and estrogen are the primary cause of boost in the libido level during pregnancy. On one sight of your man, you will feel like he is the last person you would like to see and in the next moment, you will feel like making love. Estrogen boosts the sensitivity of your nipples and breast. Having sex during pregnancy is all safe so go for it!
Safety tips to follow
The increased blood circulation in the pelvic region heightens the sensitive and increases the urge of sex. If you get the nod from your physician and free of any complication, then follow few tips for first time sex during the pregnancy and enjoy the act.
- Both the partners experience different feeling during the pregnancy, so speaking of these feelings can keep both the partners on the same page. This will evade any awkward moment during the act. If you are experiencing pregnancy first time sex tips can be of great help.
- If an infection is detected in the vaginal or bladder region then refrain from having sex. Prior to being intimate, ensure that both the partners are free of infection.
- Refrain from having orovaginal intercourse as often air flows to vagina and rear-entry vaginal sex. Both these acts can put a pregnant woman at risk. If you encounter this risk then, get it treated at the earliest. This is an important one among other tips for first time having sex during the trimester.
- If you have been suggested rest by the physician or fatigued due to pregnancy, then you can opt for the other methods of intimacy as kissing, hugging, taking shower together and likewise.
Know the positions well
These tips on having sex for the first time during the pregnancy can add spice to your relationship. Tackling these issues can help you to enjoy your pregnancy to the fullest. If you are wondering whether your growing belly is a hindrance to achieve satisfaction during sex, then get creative with the positions. As with the sex tips for first time, positions determine comfort during the act. Missionary position might not be a comfortable option for you now. You can opt for
- Spooning: Lie with your partner sideways and the male partners, chooses an angle of penetration.
- Women on top: Pregnant woman sits on the male partner and she is in control of the movements.
- Reverse cowgirl: It reduces the anguish of the man as in this position they face away from the belly of the partner.
- Edge of the bed: Make your man kneel, you lie at the edge of the bed, and he will penetrate you in a kneeling position.
These tips for your first time having sex during the pregnancy will make your intimate act a safe and pleasurable one.