Get Hitched with some Passionately Blazing Romantic Ideas
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.
– Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
Whoever thought that wooing your partner was just a part of courtship is definitely not a romantic. Two people in love together create their own path. As Katherine Hepburn rightly puts in:
Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get-only with what you are expecting to give- which is everything.
Romantic gestures mean a lot in a love affair or a committed relationship. Following are some sizzling romantic ideas to add blossoms to your love life:
- Flowers are the classic yet most romantic expression of love. Bestow love upon your partner with roses for no apparent reason.
- Creativity can be both surprising as well as truly lovey dovey. If she is in a bad mood, cheer her up with a handmade greeting or surprise her with your culinary skills.
- In every love affair, there is one pivotal moment that has the credit of bringing you both together. What about marking that day in your celebration calendar every year?
- Play a kidnapper! Blindfold your lady and drive her around till she is completely lost and take her to a scenic getaway or her favourite restaurant.
- Spontaneity can be a true turn on for your guy! While cooking or while cleaning the bedroom mess, engage into a couple dance, just like that! Even if it seems silly to him, it is sure to lead you to some intimate hugs and kisses.
- Has he been wishing to go for that new action flick? Well then what better chance for bonus points! Book exclusive tickets and enjoy something more than just the show!
- Nothing would interest your man more than that new video game series! Boring, I know, but a dual gaming might result in some hot sessions!
Often pronounced as forbidden love, is romance in the workplace. It can be adventurous to indulge in romantic activity when at work, but it requires some good skills. It is true that workplace romance boosts up morale and increases productivity. Following are some sure shot ways to keep the office romance budding while staying out of the hot waters:
- Be well versed with your company policies regarding intimate relations at workplace.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Be thorough with the career risks associated with romance in the workplace.
- Avoid any public display of your affection unless you want to ruin yourself.
- Respect your hierarchical limits.
When your relationship gets boring, it calls for some romance overdose! Here are some romantic secrets to boost up the fantasizer in you:
- Appearance matters, so put your best foot forward in presenting yourself to your beloved.
- Be a good listener. Share your feelings.
- Incorporate new ideas and positions for giving each other some sweaty sessions in bed.
- Share some common interests and values.
True love calls for some exclusive romances. Some wholehearted efforts would definitely present you with an everlasting romance. Happy romancing!