Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Back – Assured Ways
Doctoring her seemed to her as absurd as putting together the pieces if a broken vase. Her heart was broken. Why would they try to cure her with pills and powder?
Leo Tolstoy- Anna Karenina
A relationship doesn’t break up suddenly. Multiple factors and situations build up with time thereby bringing distances between two people and finally leading to parting. According to a survey conducted among around 17000 women, following are some common reasons for a relationship break up:
- Arguments on petty issues
- Lack of romance
- Bad sex
- Zero career ambitions
If you have recently realized that letting her go was the biggest mistake of your life, then follow these promising ideas to get your ex-girlfriend back:
- Time heals- Allow yourself some time apart and refrain from building any contacts with her during this time. Emotional hurt is hard to tackle and needs a lot of mental strength to come to terms with the entire scenario. Time spent apart would not only allow things to calm down, but also provide you with sufficient time to evaluate the rights and wrongs.
- Begin with texting- Text her with some fond memories of your togetherness. This would give you a hint of her willingness to start over or leave the past behind. That is, if she reverts back, she is in for the rekindling.
- Casual date- Once your lady replies your text, call her with a suggestion of random meeting. It would give you a relaxed environment without much pressure. But if she denies the meeting, don’t sound like a stalker.
- Speak your heart out- During your meet up, begin the conversation with some off the subject topics such as discussion about what she has been up to or about her friends or her dog etc. Time to hit the right note. Tell her politely and straight forth that you want her back. But that’s it. Do not dwell into digging the past wounds since that is something none of you need to be told all over again. Give her time to react.
- Apology- Once she accepts, apologise for your part of errors. Make sure to not to expect an apology in return.
- Change focus- Instead of rehashing on the wrongs of your past relationship; divert your attention towards the positive aspects of it. It is a way to show your tenderness and fondness for her.
- Recreation- It’s time to recreate the lost spark by involving all the happy things from the past. Involve your mutual friends, visit the common meet up places from the past. This would initiate the process of reigniting romance and passion between you two.
- Unfurl the romantic in you- Let the romantic in you come to life. Flatter your lady with flowers and gifts. Make everything a little more cheesy by some public display of your affection. What about a nice love letter?
- Ring hour- Finally, if you have successfully convinced her, and are sure of her affirmation too, present her with a ring!
Patience is the ultimate key to reviving a broken relation. Reincarnate the relation with these easy steps and enjoy the bliss of togetherness.
Either give me your hand, or end it now, and put us both out of our misery.
– Judith McNaught, Paradise