Heat up Your Intimate Sessions with Sex Toys
Exploring your sexual potential can be quite thrilling with sex toys. They enhance your sexual appetite due to their ability to surprise you with intense stimulation and orgasm. Let’s have a peep into various sex toys which can undoubtedly add spice to your intimate sessions, whether with your partner or alone!
Range of Adult Toys
- Vibrators, Dildos and Thrusters- All these three types are in the shape of a dildo but with different features. A dildo is designed in the shape of man’s organ. It is simple, without any added features and is meant for vaginal penetration during solo sessions. Vibrators are the dildos which vibrate to provide intense stimulation. Thrusters are an upgraded version of dildos and vibrators and usually come with various power settings from slow to fast thrusts.
- Rabbit ears- Like its name, it is designed actually to look like rabbit ears or two unfolded fingers in V shape. They come solo and also attached with some vibrators. These have been most sought by women since they assure an out of the world clitoral stimulation.
- Sqweel- These are a set of synthetic rotating tongues and present you with an almost real oral pleasure sensation with their licking movement on the clitoris.
- Cock rings- You sure must have understood what this one is all about! It comes with vibrator for giving sensuous stimulation around your man’s organ.
Couple Specific Sex Toys:
- Vibrating Egg- This is one of the most moderately priced sex toys which can add some play to the pleasure factor in your bedroom sessions. Connected to a thin cord, it is remote controlled. It comes with various pleasure settings depending on your mood. And the best part, it’s totally discreet!
- Handcuffs and Blindfolds- What about some sex with thrill? Get yourself blinded and all tied up while your man works on you leaving you guessing about his every move! Sensuously amazing eh!
- Lubes and Oils- These of course do not have any such features like vibrators and dildos. But these can warm up your sensuous fuddles for sure. Use some personal lube to have a wet effect or some massage oil or warm wax. Massaging on intimate parts can be a great foreplay and a way of intense masturbation too.
Health facts and Sex Toys
Various health tips that you should remember before buying or while using sex toys are:
- Beware of Chemicals- If you don’t want any later surprises of skin irritation or burning sensations, make sure to buy a toy after reading its chemical composition. The novelty sex toys come in most attractive and hard to resist packaging, but most of them come with a chemical called phthalates. Phthalate has been associated with various health issues, especially their ill effect on the male reproductive system and vaginal infections.
- Bad Lubes- Lubes are an important part of sexual sessions. Sometimes they become mandatory when a natural arousal is hard to achieve. Also, in anal sex or while using butt plugs, lube helps in reducing friction so as to ensure painless sex. But, anal lubes come with benzocaine chemical which is a numbing agent. It’s harmful since its numbing quality can make one unaware of skin tears during anal sex.
- Maintain Hygiene- Sex toys must be cleaned and washed properly using detergents and sanitizing agents. Also, it is advisable not to share intimate sex toys so as to avoid any chances of infections.
Sex toys are a source of sensual pleasure and can help you to understand your body as well as your sexual orientation. So if you are bedroom savvy in that way, step out to the nearest sex store and take your carnal fantasies a little over the edge!