How Infidelity and Cheating Differ in Men and Women
Infidelity and Cheating has been extensively studied and researched during the past decade.
Some Facts About Cheating Men
- More than 50% of the married men who cheat are still in love with their wife. Credit for an extra marital affair goes to the lost spark between the couples.
- Cheating on a man’s part happen usually with someone among friends. Workplace or close friends of spouses are the most likely hook ups.
- Men detest being in an extra marital affair. According to the relationship expert Charles J Orlando, provided they keep their ego aside, men tend to hate themselves after an act of adultery.
- More than 75 % of the men cheat because of an urge to fulfil the void in their marriage.
- Men become sexually active with their wives on the onset of some affair outside marriage. Scientific research says that men become hyperactive with their sex drives on an all time high and feel more comfortable satisfying it with their wives till they get to be closer with the other women.
Surprising Facts About Cheating Women
- The surveys have shown that primary reason for cheating among women is an emotional downfall. And to overcome an emotional void in their relationship, they step out and it is usually with some close acquaintance or someone from common society or friends.
- Unlike men, women have a prolonged and committed affair even if it’s outside marriage. It is rarely a one night stand or an abruptly ending one.
- Status and resources are winners! This is to say that women tend to swap with men who excel in status than their husbands.
- Now this one is the widest difference in infidelity amongst the two sexes. Women are more likely to consider leaving their husband for the other men owing to the strong emotional attachment outside!
- Women tend to reason their infidelity with issues and problems at home.
Top Seven Signs to Know if Your Spouse is Indulging in Infidelity and Cheating on You
Following are some very obvious characteristic reformations that you might come across in your spouse if he or she is two timing on you-
- Appearance- Have you been noticing your spouse’s refined dressing sense lately? Time to dwell deeper!
- Sudden need of privacy- He would guard his cell phone all the time. An increased interest in computer and internet with deleted browsing sessions is another sure implication of a possible infidelity.
- Bitter remarks- Your spouse has lost any emotional interests in you and frequently passes hurtful remarks.
- Hypersexual- He would be overtly sexually active with you than ever. Yes, it might sound weird and unlikely, but it marks the initial stage of him being in an affair outside marriage.
- Space alone- It has been found that men and women in an extra marital affair usually demand for space or some distance from their spouses.
- Odd work hour- You will notice a sudden change in the work habits of your better half. Over time at office or returning late or going early for work are some common signs.
- Lack of Comfort levels- Your spouse may start to feel suddenly uncomfortable around you. He or she cannot stand your presence for a longer time anymore.