Know The Facts About Penis And Understand Your Man Well
You might have been with guys all through your life and often questions related their male organ have popped in your mind. Be it innumerous times with your man, but everything you have failed to understand the mystic of the same. There are various theories and myths regarding the particular part of the body. It is always advisable to know the facts about penis to stay clear of any false notion.
Know it better
There are few fascinating tips about penis that can help your to know your man better and have a better act of intimacy
- Physical health of your man and the health of his male organ are related. If your man has put on weight or there is any disturbance in the sleep schedule, then he might have problems with his erections.
- Penis does not have any bone in the area. The fibrous tissue in the area carries blood. If in case, you have heard stories of breaking the penis then know it to be caused by the penile tissue. Treatment of this condition is a must, or this will result in Peyronie’s disease.
- Normal length of the penis is approximately 3 inches and when erected it is almost 4.5 to 6.5 inches in length. However, research results show that men take stress regarding the length of their penis.
- Well, one among the other important facts about penis is the relation between circumcision and feeling during your intimate moments. As per the experts, you will have a similar form of feelings while having sex with circumcised and uncircumcised boys. In fact, uncut men are more sensitive than the others.
- If you are up for oral sex, then remember that the semen goes low in calorie count. It comprises of amino acids, citric acid, enzyme, fructose and water. With a teaspoonful of semen, you will only intake 36 calories.
- A study by a reputed University depicted that the penis is flexible. During the study, a man was observed having sex with a woman during the missionary position. It was noticed that penis was bent to a boomerang position.
- Smoking can lower the libido level of your man; even few of the studies suggest that also causes weak erection. Blood vessels are constricted due to smoking and thus less blood flows to the penis.
- You will be amazed to know that penis and clitoris have same nerve endings. When in the womb, there is not much difference between a male and female genital.
- One of the few most surprising facts about penis is that, this is not the only point of orgasm for the boys. The male G-spot are located in their prostate gland, and the other one is in between the scrotum and anus.
- You might have heard about two types of penis; one is a grower, and the other one is the shower. The first one grows in length only after erection and the other appears to be big, but there is not much alteration of size after erection.
Equipped with this knowledge regarding the male hardness, it will be easy for you to understand the psyche of your man and better act of intimacy.