Make it the Best Orgasm he Ever Had!
The sexual indulgence is undisputedly a major component in a couple’s relation and not to forget that orgasm governs that sexual act. In this discussion, I have attempted to throw light on different aspects dominating the male orgasm.
It is a very common assumption that a male achieves orgasm faster than a female and that it is short lived. Orgasm in males is proven to be lasting five to ten seconds as compared to females who enjoy longer ones. But I won’t call it losing it in orgasm or sexual pleasure on the part of males for sure. As the entire sexual process till the very climax in a male can be made intense and can be taken to unimagined heights by a combination of some artful sexual techniques. Needless to say, the following techniques suggest various interesting ways to ensure pleasures to male counterpart or to oneself:
- Fellatio: Derived from the Latin word ‘fellar’, this is an act of sucking male’s organ. It is the most pleasurable sexual act to perform on your man. The rapid flicking of the tongue around the organ head followed by nibbling on the scrotum is sure to show heavens to him.
- The sexual trigger points are the sexually sensitive areas on a male’s body. Neck is the most vulnerable to sexual stimulation when kissed; nipples in males are as sensitive as in females and some ice cream swirls with tongue would trigger his carnal desires; few strokes to his perineum would turn him on and arouse him bringing his body to the brink.
- Masturbation: The act of self-stimulation can be made more exciting by using sex toys, twisting motion by lubed up hand, squeezing and pulling down the scrotum when you are about to ejaculate would send the feeling of semen running through your body.
The actuality of the sexual pleasure is that the male orgasm is not talked about as much as the female orgasm. Like in females, male orgasm too has few more strands attached which not many men would be aware of. Problems associated with sexual dysfunction are very common. Following are some kinds of such disorders found in men:
- Orgasmic disorder: It is the inability to achieve orgasm during sex or attaining orgasm only during masturbation.
- Anorgasmia: It is a type of disorder in which male fails to achieve orgasm despite of a repeated stimulation.
- Premature ejaculation: It refers to attaining orgasm too soon during a sexual act.
- Erectile dysfunction: This suggests incapability of the organ to reach erection also called impotence.
- Priapism: this is a rare condition found in males and indicates to a prolonged erection with a sexual desire.
These dysfunctions are primarily due to medical issues such as thyroid disorders, pelvic surgery and many times owing to some emotional disorders.
The orgasm sensations differ from male to male. Pelvic contractions, systemic hypertension, muscular tension and hyperventilation are different phases of an orgasm attainment. So, here is to say that orgasm is important in a sexual intercourse or self-stimulation, but lack of it calls for some attention as well.