Second love: way to heal a broken heart
Life after breakup is just like the morning after a stormy night, everything seems damaged and shattered but we should also remember the sunshine. Stop blaming yourself for this emotional calamity
“Because if you were the problem, chances were you could also be the solution. The only way to find out was to take another shot,” – American writer Sarah Dessen.
The route of a new life is little jerky but the destination is full of life and love. As you will cross the different milestones you will discover a new you.
- Stop being a cry baby
- Stop using the “W” family words Why, When, What and the special one “How”. There is nothing left for you in it and nothing can erase this real nightmare. More you confine into yourself, more you damage yourself mentally and physically. Open up yourself with your friends or family and cry your heart out. Stop blaming yourself and accept the fact that you could not save your marriage/relationship alone.
- Stop the repeat telecast of your breakup
- Thinking about your break up 24X7 would not bring your Ex back. It’s better to distract yourself by pursuing hobbies like shopping, walking, dancing etc. You can take up new things like painting, music, yoga etc. and give a try to heal a broken heart.
- Move your ex items to thrash
- His/her gifts or memories wouldn’t get recycle and become new; they will haunt you until you possess them. Clear them from your shelf, cupboard, mobile etc. Focus on your present and motivate yourself to heal a broken heart and lead a better life.
- Sun rises every morning
- Even a drama has different emotion then how you think that your life would stick at some phase. It is okay to feel bad about the past relation but don’t let it come in the way of your happiness. Hang out with new friends and enjoy yourself. Give a slow start in a new relation or marriage; you can start with friendship and courtship period.
These are four milestones of that jerky path and after passing the fourth milestone you would find that you are no longer upset over your closed chapter of love relationship.
Why you should move on after break up
You would ask how I am so sure of the second love, it is a proven fact. The cupid arrow just takes fifth of a second to strike your heart which means you can fall in love again.
Bonus of second chance
The best part of a second chance is that you know your mistakes or loose points, your physical, emotional and sexual expectations which will give you a much better emotional and sexual experience. Non virgins enjoy sex more with second love in comparison of first one.
Unconditional love is a fantasy in today’s scenario but our faith can only help us in building a healthy love relationship after going through a bad phase of life. The second chance towards a love relationship can erase the memories of infidelity, boring or sexless marriage/relationship.