Sex: Considerable Facts
- You could feel upbeat throughout the day.
- According to sexpert Emily Morse “Having sex in the morning releases oxytocin hormone. It makes you feel more connected with your partner and more loved”.
- No excuses required to cover up being an eye booger or stinky breather. It might surprise you to know that your man’s early morning musky fragrance is an ultimate turn on for you! Also you can try doggy style or spooning position where you both don’t really have to face each other if bad breath is a turn off factor for you!
- It strengthens your immunity by increasing the IgA levels which is an antibody that protects against infections.
Don’t have a partner? You still can be sexually active!
Masturbation still remains a taboo with many. Surveys have shown that more than 50 % of women and nearly half of the men have used a vibrator at some point in the past for self stimulation.
- Solo sessions help you to understand your body better such as how it reacts to a good orgasm or how long it takes to achieve climax etc.
- Those who are singles can be sexually experimental through masturbation. Market today is replete with different types of adult toys to satisfy your sexual urges.
Sex is not perfect or imperfect:
Sexual indulgence is playful and pleasurable and does not require some preset performance rules. In a good sex, two people automatically know what their counterpart wants from them. Sex doesn’t necessarily have to give a good orgasm to qualify for being called good. Rather it is something that leaves you with funny memories.
Women and men being conscious about their looks below the belt is something most of you would relate to. But
- Dear ladies, every woman’s vulva is different from others and is desirable by her partner. Your vagina is unique for its firmness or being lose or for its smell. So stop drawing comparisons!
- Dear men, you need not be too bothered about your penis size since it can never be an obstacle in swooning your lady! It’s natural. And if it still bothers you then there are exercises which can truly transform your body.
Sex and Pain
Sex is not just a pleasurable activity for all women, in some, it is accompanied by pain. A woman’s labial, vaginal or pelvic area can sometimes experience pain or discomfort after or during the sexual intercourse. According to some studies conducted, more than 60% of women have reported having undergone sexual pain.
And very few have discussed their issues with doctors. Your pain could be due to
- Ovarian cyst,
- Yeast infection or
- Possible tear of skin or membrane during baby birth
But silence or negligence is not the cure. Be open with your partner and discuss your intimate health issues with your doctor.
Perk up your sex life
Sex done as a duty is synonym to a boring intimate life. It’s time to present your bedroom sessions with a much required makeover.
- Sex toys might sound weird to some, but incorporating them in your sexual activities and foreplay can be fun. Sqweels, vibrating cock rings, remote silver bullets are some couple specific adult toys which come with a promise for the highs of sex that you have only imagined.
- Bored with the missionary position? Try different styles to heat up your intimate sessions. Spooning, doggy style, eagle, cross position, the fan are some you can try for that fantasized orgasm.
- Sexual play can be made interesting by changing the place. Who said bedroom is the only suitable place for sex? What about some bath tub cuddles? Or getting dirty and washed at the same time under shower together!
So snuggle and get turned on for that ultimate O to boost up your sex life!