How To Tell Your Man that You Haven’t Reached Orgasm?
Sex sounds pleasurable to all, but it can be truly frustrating when despite of a heated session you are unable to reach the climax. But telling your guy that you are yet to orgasm is something that many women hesitate to initiate. According to a number of studies conducted worldwide, about 70 % of women are unlikely to orgasm by just a vaginal penetration or stimulation.
How to tell your man?
Well, it might sound a little rude to be telling him about your not being able to achieve climax during sex. Not to worry, following ways would surely bring you out of this dilemma:
- While in the midst of your bedroom session, try steering him to your sexually vulnerable areas and guide him as per your need. This would help him to understand the ways to take you to orgasmic highs.
- Speaking up to him and communicating regarding your inability to reach climax can be really helpful. Many times the reluctance to commence such a discourse from your side exaggerates the inner dissatisfaction.
- Begin your conversation with easy topics like his greatest passion, his favourite place in the world etc. And then start touching the central subject. This would help in avoiding the chances of your man feeling offensive or dejected on the pretext of not being able to satisfy you.
Orgasm is not the only way to gauge pleasures in a good sex. One can incorporate some varied techniques and sex objects to reach that high.
Ways to Assured Orgasm
- Fuse some sex toys in your intimate sessions. Begin with some lighter ones like dildos, sqweels etc. And gradually explore vibrators and cock rings etc.
- Excessively dry vagina can sometimes be the reason for you not being able to orgasm. Use personal lubricants to lessen the roughness and smoothen your intercourse.
- Add a dose of foreplay to your sexual sessions. Concentrate and enjoy the raunchiness.
- Try to enhance the clitoral contact. That is to say, try the sexual techniques that provide a contact and rubbing of your clitoris against his groin. This increases stimulation along with thrusting thereby ensuring a longer orgasm.
Telling your man about your incapacity to get orgasm during sex with him needs to be initiated with care. You have to assure not hurting his manly ego while you put forth your point. Choose your word and expressions with care so as to make the overall discussion polite and peaceful rather than argumentative. Do not challenge his capabilities to satisfy you sexually or you may land up ruining your relation for a petty issue.